Website Respond Software
Campaign Marketing Manager
We are looking for self-starting Campaign Marketing Manager to join our fast paced, cybersecurity start-up. In this role you will drive the demand generation strategy for specific campaigns while developing and executing the go-to-market for various channels including digital, field, and channel marketing. In this role you will get experience across marketing functions including marketing research and strategy, messaging, social media and PR, demand generation and marketing automation.
This role requires excellent collaboration, communication, organization and analytical skills to successfully manage programs from end-to-end and ensure optimization month over month.
We seek folks with knowledge and experience in digital marketing capabilities including ABM (account-based marketing), buyer intent programs, paid search, etc.
- Drive demand gen for campaigns from development to delivery and field execution enablement
- Provide inside sales visibility on all upcoming and ongoing campaigns you own
- Own webinar program including editorial calendar, execution working with other GTM campaign managers and product marketing to orchestrate
- Manage and lead planning and optimization for AdTech programs working with other campaign managers
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure promotion success
- Own the trade show program including, promo, sales prep, and follow up (not including event execution)
- Coordinate social media campaigns to spread brand awareness, promote campaigns, and grow company market share
- Orchestrate and help facilitate marketing automation, including the evaluation of new/up-and-coming MarTech
- High energy self-starter with a can-do attitude, ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment, while setting strategy and getting down in the weeds to get the job done.
- 1-2+ years of demand gen campaign experience and/or marketing program management experience.
- Experience supporting and building global integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company.
- Candidate must have outstanding communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Exceptional teammate who has partnered with sales and marketing teams to deliver integrated marketing programs.
- Track record of marketing results and a strong analytical mindset.
- Experience with digital strategy including, global webinar programs, ad-tech, landing pages, nurture etc.
- Ability to write promotional content (eDMs/DMs, landing pages, ads, social media posts, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, and experience in security a significant plus.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools (preferably HubSpot).
- Exceptional organizational, project management and communication skills.
- Achieving global pipeline targets
- Achieving marketing targets based on campaign type
- Performance and ROI for your assets and programs
- Website, AdTech, email, webinar metrics and performance
Join our growing community! Subscribe to our newsletter, the "First Responder Notebook," delivered straight to your inbox.