Insights from the frontlines of cyber defense security analysts
The 2017 Cyentia Institute’s “Voice of the Analyst Study” is the first report to give the security analyst a collective voice that reveals new insights about their job. How they spend their time. What they think is most effective. How they view their role.
What you’ll learn from the study:
- How analysts spend their day—which activities do they think are most effective?
- How frequently analysts actually stop an attack?
- Job satisfaction in the SOC.
- Security analysts are hard to find, train and retain.
- The study provides insight into the time spent, satisfaction and overall results for each of the tasks that a SOC analyst conducts during a typical day.