Expert level analysis that elevates your ability to defend
Tap into the strength of human intelligence, experience, and judgement with expert-trained integrated reasoning software. Built by top-tier security experts who helped develop the modern SOC, the Respond Analyst delivers front-line analyst capabilities in a scalable, consistent, affordable software solution.
Automate Your SOC
Automate the tasks that drain the most time and energy from your security team, so they can focus on the incidents that require closer attention.
- 24×7 monitoring, analyzing, decision-making
- No rules, no coding, no upkeep
- Enable proactive analyst activities
Modernize Your SIEM
Bring your security information and event management operations to the cutting edge with expert-trained decision automation software.
- Seamlessly integrates into your SIEM workflow
- Spend less time managing noise and false positives
- Get faster ROI on your security operations spend
Add Monitoring & Triage Capacity
Machine-powered monitoring and triage lets you elevate your security operations team’s performance without a costly investment in staffing.
- Automates top-tier analyst decision-making
- Skilled analysis of alerts, starting on day 1
- No programming, engineering or maintenance required
Replace Your MSSP
The Respond Analyst is a more efficient and cost-effective way to manage security operations. Emulate the high-level decision-making and judgement of skilled security analysts at a fraction of the cost.
- Automate analysis of high-volume data
- Dramatically reduce false positives
- Lower security monitoring costs by up to 66%
Expand Coverage to 24/7
Most cyber attacks don’t occur during business hours. With the Respond Analyst, you expand security monitoring to 24/7, ensuring coverage when your organization is most vulnerable.
- Get consistent coverage without adding headcount
- Make better, faster decisions with escalated incidents
- Delivers instant value at 1/3 of the cost of a 24/7 MSSP
What People Are Saying
“The Respond Analyst scaled and improved SOC capabilities by automating decision–making in critical, but tough to staff sensor data.”- Brett Wahlin, Former CISO, Staples
“We couldn’t – nor did we want to – staff our OT security monitoring and triage the old, costly way. We deployed Respond’s virtual team that is expert and tailored to that environment.”- Curley Henry, VP Security Strategy, Southern Company
“The Respond Analyst replaced our former MSSP to make us more capable at significantly less cost.”- Tony Spurlin, CISO, Windstream
The Respond Analyst, an XDR Engine Data Sheet
The Respond Analyst, an XDR Engine, is the first decision automation system for cybersecurity. With the speed, scale and consistency, the Respond Analyst is ready to go to work, out-of-the-box.
Join our growing community! Subscribe to our newsletter, the "First Responder Notebook," delivered straight to your inbox.