A cyber security solution that works for you vs. you working for it
Breaches usually don’t happen during normal business hours. But expanding monitoring and analysis coverage means hiring more people, dealing with shift changes and inconsistencies. And 24×7 monitoring with an MSSP means you get woken up to spend a few hours chasing down false positives.
When high-volume, time-consuming event analysis is managed by machines with lightning-fast computing power, your team can focus on specific threats to your organization without losing momentum.
- No shift changes, no breaks and no days off
- Deep analysis across all security data
- 10x deeper analysis than human analyst
Better Decisions, Faster
- Analyzes data as it streams
- Reduces time to response
- Provides detailed, vetted security incidents for response
- Ready to begin work like an experienced analyst on day 1
- No lengthly set ups, configurations or learning modes
- Roughly 1/3 the cost of 24×7 MSSP monitoring
The Respond Analyst at Work
Challenge: A large regional financial services company had three SOC analysts, two incident responders and utilized an MSSP for level 1 and off-hours monitoring. They weren’t comfortable with the time that elapsed from detection to response, and weren’t confident with the effectiveness of their current approach.
Results: They added the Respond Analyst to the mix, adding the equivalent of 11 analysts working 24/7.
1. 50% reduction in outsourced costs with core telemetry monitored by the Respond Analyst
2. Reduced time between detection and response
3. Increased level of confidence in security program effectiveness
Reducing Outsourced Costs in Security by 50%
Events analyzed over 30 days
Incidents per week
Accuracy of escalations
Putting the Respond Analyst to Work
The Respond Analyst can start working for you and deliver ROI on day one. Download our onboarding infographic to see how it works, right out of the box.