Finally, a cyber security solution that solves challenges without creating new ones
Writing SIEM rules is time-consuming and often riddled with errors and inconsistency. The Respond Analyst cyber security software integrates seamlessly to your existing SIEM workflow, relying on intelligent decision-bot reasoning, not static sets of rules. When high-volume, time-consuming event analysis is managed by machines with lightning-fast computing power, your team can focus on specific threats to your organization without losing momentum.
Increase SIEM Effectiveness
- Reduce overhead load on your SIEM
- Spend less time managing noise and false positives
- Eliminate the risk of ‘filtered’ data
- One day installation time (vs months for full SIEM deployment)
- Eliminates need for high-cost securing engineering resources for core feeds and use cases
- No playbooks, long learning modes or SecOps Consulting agreements!
No Programming or Rules Writing
- Pre-built, reasoning-based decision engine content for high volume, low signal feeds
- Learns and adapts to your environment with analyst feedback
- Analyzes data from SIEM or directly from sensors
SIEM workflow integration on your terms
Respond Analyst seamlessly integrates with your existing SIEM solutions:
- Micro Focus ArcSight SIEM
- IBM Security QRadar
- Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)
- Splunk Cloud
- LogRhythm SIEM
- Sumo Logic
- AlienVault Unified Security Management
The Respond Analyst at Work
Challenge: A US-based home finance company had invested in a SIEM, hoping it was a comprehensive solution for security monitoring. However, one of their biggest challenges was trying to keep up with writing rules to cover most use cases. Routing their IPS data to the Respond Analyst gave them better analysis of the data without spending a minute writing a rule.
Results: The Respond Analyst escalated incidents their SIEM missed, giving them better coverage without requiring rules writing.
1. 30-day comparison proved better results than SIEM with ZERO engineering costs
2. 100% coverage of high volume, low signal alerts with no filtering
3. Provided additional coverage without adding additional resources
Replaced Rules-Writing with Comprehensive Monitoring
Network IPS event analyzed
In-depth analysis, more manageable investment
Layer the Respond Analyst with your SIEM to get deeper and more consistent analysis coverage across event data without having to build or maintain SIEM content.
Robotic decision automation brings the right events into focus
See how a scalable, consistent, tireless virtual analyst maximizes your resources by reducing the workload on your team
Respond Analyst Datasheet
Respond Analyst is the first decision automation system for cybersecurity. With the speed, scale and consistency of modern software, Respond Analyst is ready to go to work, out-of-the-box.