Security decision automation makes more sense
Cybersecurity is faced with skill shortages and growing volumes of security event data, leaving room for threats to fall through the cracks. While MSSPs appear to be a viable solution, they offer a one-size-fits-all approach that gives you a generic read on your security operations and flags too many false positives– a time sink at a high cost.
Decision automation provides more contextualized, personalized protection. Pre-built expert analysis determines the likelihood and severity of incidents right away, so you’re not left creating rules and wrangling programming chaos. The Respond Analyst begins working tirelessly for your business straight out-of-the-box.
- Continuous, consistent monitoring & triage
- Works seamlessly with existing detection solutions and other tools – no rip and replace!
- No loss of knowledge – works 24×7, without bias or fatigue
Improve productivity and satisfaction of your internal staff
- Eliminate hours investigating false positives from security sensors or SIEMS
- Receive contextualized, scoped and prioritized reports
- Focus on defense, not events
- Less than half the cost of an MSSP
- Fast ROI – onboard in days, not months
Respond Analyst At-A-Glance
The Respond Analyst enhances your security team by automating the human security analysis process. In this At-a-Glance, learn how the Respond Analyst turns monitored alerts into scoped and prioritized security incidents.
The Respond Analyst at Work
Challenge: After a year of working with an MSSP and tuning down their ISP sensors, a mid-size communications supplier had lost confidence in their visibility to security risk. The MSSP failed to identify a few critical incidents, and at the same time, were escalating a high number of false-positives. They wrestled with the decision to expand coverage from 8x5 to 24x7, but no one wants to be woken up in the middle of the night to investigate meaningless events.
Results: With the Respond Analyst, the company saw the following:
1. Regained control of their security operations by bringing monitoring in house
2. Team is happier and their customers safer
3. The Respond Analyst added the equivalent of 12 full-time security analysts
Reducing False Positives & Taking Back Control
Security events analyzed in 30 days
Join our growing community! Subscribe to our newsletter, the "First Responder Notebook," delivered straight to your inbox.