For mid-enterprise businesses, expert-level automation makes more sense
The Respond Analyst is expert-trained software that monitors and triages network and endpoint security alerts, emulating the decision-making and judgement of skilled security analysts—at a fraction of the cost. Standard MSSP solutions offer a one-size-fits-all approach that gives you a generic read on your security operations and flags too many false positives. Robotic decision automation (RDA) provides more contextualized, personalized protection. Pre-built expert analysis determines the likelihood and severity of incidents right away, so you’re not left creating rules and wrangling programming chaos. The Respond Analyst begins working tirelessly for your business straight out-of-the-box.
- Continuous, consistent monitoring & triage
- All-in-one network, cloud and endpoint security monitoring
- No loss of knowledge due to shift changes or analyst turnover
Improve productivity and satisfaction of your internal staff
- Dramatically reduce the number false positives
- Receive contextualized, scoped and prioritized reports
- Focus on defense, not events
- Reduce your security operations spend by up to 66%
- Eliminate need for expensive MSSP named analysts
- Onboard software in days, not months
Security analysis that understands what matters to you
Expert-trained software with lightning-fast computing capabilities makes decisions with all critical factors in parallel.
The Respond Analyst at Work
Challenge: After a year of working with an MSSP and tuning down their ISP sensors, a mid-size communications supplier had lost confidence in their visibility to security risk. The MSSP failed to identify a few critical incidents, and at the same time, were escalating a high number of false-positives. They wrestled with the decision to expand coverage from 8x5 to 24x7, but no one wants to be woken up in the middle of the night to investigate meaningless events.
Results: With the Respond Analyst, the company saw the following:
1. Regained control of their security operations by bringing monitoring in house
2. Team is happier and their customers safer
3. The Respond Analyst added the equivalent of 12 full-time security analysts
Reducing False Positives & Taking Back Control
Security events analyzed in 30 days
A New Kind of Security Analyst from Respond Software
Get the same caliber of critical decision-making as a Level-1 security analyst without the headache and expense of outsourcing your security operations.
Respond Analyst Datasheet
Respond Analyst is the first decision automation system for cybersecurity. With the speed, scale and consistency of modern software, Respond Analyst is ready to go to work, out-of-the-box.