Expert level analysis that elevates your ability to defend
Tap into the strength of human intelligence, experience, and judgement with expert-trained integrated reasoning software. Built by top-tier security experts who helped develop the modern SOC, the Respond Analyst, an XDR Engine, delivers front-line analyst capabilities in an open, intelligent and affordable software solution.
Automate Your SOC
Automate the tasks that drain the most time and energy from your security team, so they can focus on the incidents that require closer attention.
- Consistent 24×7 monitoring, analyzing, decision-making
- No rules, no coding, no upkeep
- Enable proactive analyst activities
- Make better, faster decisions with escalated incidents
Modernize Your SIEM
Bring your security information and event management operations to the cutting edge with expert-trained decision automation software.
- Seamlessly integrates into your SIEM workflow
- Spend less time managing noise and false positives
- Reduce the need to write rules and playbooks
- Reduce the amount of data your SIEM needs to process
Replace Your MSSP
The Respond Analyst is a more efficient and cost-effective way to manage security operations. Emulate the high-level decision-making and judgement of skilled security analysts at a fraction of the cost.
- Automate analysis of high-volume data
- Dramatically reduce false positives
- Lower security monitoring costs by up to 66%
Map to the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
The MITRE ATT&CK framework includes over 500 complex activities described among the adversarial techniques making it challenging to defend against all of them. The Respond Analyst leverages MITRE by:
- Mapping your sensor grid to real TTP
- Helping you design your sensor grid according to the framework
- Removing the need to tune-down your sensors
What People Are Saying
“The Respond Analyst scaled and improved SOC capabilities by automating decision–making in critical, but tough to staff sensor data.”- Brett Wahlin, Former CISO, Staples
“We couldn’t – nor did we want to – staff our OT security monitoring and triage the old, costly way. We deployed Respond’s virtual team that is expert and tailored to that environment.”- Curley Henry, VP Security Strategy, Southern Company
“The Respond Analyst replaced our former MSSP to make us more capable at significantly less cost.”- Tony Spurlin, CISO, Windstream
The Respond Analyst XDR Engine is the first decision automation system for cybersecurity. With the speed, scale and consistency, the Respond Analyst is ready to go to work, out-of-the-box.